View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 11:07 AM
Not that I could, or that I would. Let it burn, under my skin. Let it BURN!

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

I don't usually bump this mainly because most of the current crowd does not know who he was, but I've really been missing him a lot lately.

My time with him was way too brief, but still so meaningful all the same. I was randomly looking for something in my emails the other day and it brought up something he sent me.

As someone who is known to lay it on thick, I actually forgot that he gave it right back tenfold. Insane it has been 10 years now. I think that was my last real not one-sided somethingship.

Everyone who knew him loved him. He was forever in the middle of at least 14 conversations with all of us, but when you talked to him you always felt like the only one.

Sometimes I would think I was boring and might be bothering him so I'd leave him alone and say that's it. I'll let him be. Then I'd wake up the next morning and have three new conversation chains and I could barely keep up.

Finally, I actually have a ton of shit I could ramble off and would love to hear what he would say about it. One of our last conversations was about how as a woman I shouldn't let people walk all over me so I wonder what he would think I should do with what's going on in all these areas of my life now.

I really have never met anyone so selfless, too. Seriously, who gives up their life to go to China to help the alligators. This mofo, that's who.

So happy birthday to DSF's forever legend. Wherever you are, I know you got a China doll geisha on the left, and another on the right. I like to think about you living it up in eternal sunshine.

Peace, love, happiness always.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....