View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 11:37 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,184
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

So for the Super Bowl I had buffalo wings, BBQ pork sandwich, General Tso chicken, squash casserole, 2 Reeses white chocolate cups, homemade Bloomin' Onion with dipping sauce, beans and Little Smokies sausage, several Cap'tn Morgan Cannonball and cokes, and I feel fine this morning. Also I have taken <strike>three</strike> four shits so far.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...

Last edited by amtronic : 02-03-2020 at 04:26 PM.