View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 11:19 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,920
BttKckR is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Yes, ma'am... sir... ma'am?

Ok, so I'm probably gonna catch some shit for this one, but it has to be said. I don't follow softball so I never even heard of her before. Anyway, here are a couple of interviews with miss Crystl Bustos of the US Olympic Softball Team. I know at least one of you must have seen that same interview on TV after our loss and... well... didn't they?... I thought... I could have sworn... didn't they have a special team at the Olympics to check this stuff? You know? To check if the chicks were really chicks and not just tuckers?

If not, will someone volunteer to check miss Crystl Bustos for a penis? That has got the be the deepest voice I've ever heard on an alleged female since... well, ever! Hell, not even Chyna... and I was pretty sure she was a dude, til I made the mistake of watching that One Night in Chyna video (for educational purposes) and well, it was a very convincing post-op vagina... but I digress. What do you guys think? Is she a he, I mean, he... does she just play one on TV interviews?

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by BttKckR : 08-22-2008 at 11:39 AM.