View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 09:12 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I didn't watch Summerslam but I heard good things.

Batista with a clean win over Cena. Interesting.

Punk over JBL. Thank God.

Santino/Beth Phoenix new IC Champ/Women's Champ. I like this storyline.

MVP clean over Jeff Hardy. Surprising that it was clean, though there was Shelton interference.

Matt Hardy beats Mark Henry via DQ. Saw that coming but WWE really showed how much they care about ECW, giving their only match on the card about 2 min! Wow.

Shawn Michaels segment. No one believes he is retiring, give it up creative! But good job building more heat on Jericho by having him jack HBK's wife in the face. Should be a good match at the next PPV.

'Taker sends Edge to hell. A friend of mine in attendance said it's the match of the year. I could have gone without the theatrics at the end, but its WWE and always nice to have 'Taker back.

Thoughts:

When will we see the inevitable Cryme Tyme/ DiBiase & Rhodes feud?? I'm dying for solid tag team storyline.

Lance Cade. Do something with him! I think if they kept Kennedy on Raw, this would of been a great mid-card feud.

JBL and Cena lose clean. I was very happy to see that. JBL is disgusting and needs to stay retired. Cena is only over with 12 year old's.

Who is Punk's next challenge? No sign of Kane, guess his next stop is Rey Mysterio anyway. Is it Batista since he beat Cena? Two faces for the title? We should see a heel turn from someone soon to challenge Punk. Probably Batista.