View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 12:59 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,573
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher Arrested For Sending Student Nude Photos And Video Of Herself Performing A Sex Act, Among Other Things
By Douglas Charles 10.05.16

Wow, it’s been awhile. For a minute there I almost thought that teachers had stopped trying to have sex with their students. Silly me.

Oh boy, this is a juicy one too.

According to Philly.com, teacher Stephanie France Luckey, 37, of Muhlenberg High School in Berks County, Pennsylvania was allegedly a very busy lady.

We’ve got all sorts of crimes being committed here: sex videos, nude photos, kissing, quite the ordeal.

A former Berks County high school English teacher has been arrested and charged with sending a video of herself engaged in a sex act, as well as nude photos of herself, to a 17-year-old student.

The Berks County District Attorney’s Office said the Muhlenberg High School teacher, Stephanie France Luckey, 37, and the boy communicated with each other through a private Twitter account set up in April.

The investigation began in June after prosecutors received a complaint from Childline and the Berks County Children and Youth Services that Luckey allegedly had “inappropriate contact” with the teenage boy, the DA’s office said.

A forensic investigation determined Luckey shared nude and partially nude photos of herself with the student as well as a video of herself performing a sexual act, officials said.

The teen told detectives he and the teacher would kiss in her classroom after school.

The Berks County District Attorney’s Office said Luckey even admitted to the charges against her during an interview with police.

She has since resigned and remains jailed on $25,000 bail, according to WFMZ.

District superintendent Joseph E. Macharola released the following statement…

“From the time we learned of the complaint, there was no contact with any other students. The district conducted a thorough and intensive investigation that would have led to her termination; furthermore, she submitted a letter of resignation on July 28, 2016. These actions are not to be tolerated. This behavior is despicable and outrageous. Additionally, this conduct is in direct conflict with the Pennsylvania Professional Code of Conduct for Educators. There is absolutely no place in public education or any organization where the employee’s trust and integrity is compromised by deplorable judgement while engaging with children or young adults. We will not tolerate such predatory conduct.”

Man, he seems really angry about it too. Til next time…

Link
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.