View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 12:56 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,571
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

English Teacher Reportedly Had Sex With Underage Male Student While They Were Still In Her Classroom
BY REBECCA MARTINSON 09.19.16

30-year-old Marina Viviani, a teacher at a New York school for at-risk youths, has been charged with raping a 17-year-old male student in her classroom.

According to Daily Mail, Viviani and the unnamed teen allegedly began having “oral sex and intercourse” in November and December 2014 at the LaSalle School in Albany. Prosecutors state that after the boy left a residential program at the school he and Viviani continued to communicate, “exchanging text messages and photos, and even traveled to New York City together on one occasion.”

“When a licensed professional, like the defendant who in this case was a teacher, allegedly abuses her position of authority by committing sex crimes in the classroom against an at-risk youth, that abuse cannot be tolerated,”

lamented Special Prosecutor Patricia Gunning.

Michael Pollok, Viviani’s attorney, however, paints a different picture in which his client is a victim of an elaborate extortion scheme. “When my client and her family refused to give the complainant what he was demanding, he and his accomplice went to the police who declined to prosecute him and now the Justice Center has allowed the perpetrators to carry out his extortionate threats, which are well documented,” he told The Daily Gazette.

Viviani was indicted Monday. She faces two felony counts of rape and criminal sexual act, as well as four misdemeanor charges of sex crimes. Released without bond, her next day in court is set for September 23rd.

Link
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.