View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 10:15 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage –Round 1
Minka Kelly (54.76%) defeated Jessica Biel (45.24%)
Lacey Charbert (57.14%) defeated Julianne Hough (42.86%)
Minka Kelly will face Lacey Charbert in Round 2!

Molly Quinn (67.57%) defeated Rebecca Jarvis (32.43%)
Molly Quinn will face Anna Kendrick (entering tournament as a bye) in Round 2!

Ariana Grande (57.5%) defeated Jocelyn Chew (42.5%)
Rihanna (76.92%) defeated Beyonce Knowles (23.08%)
Ariana Grande will face Rihanna in Round 2!

Meow’s Musings:
Not too many surprising results here today, except for one, Minka Kelly fucking Jessica Biel up the ass and out of the tournament. These two were literally even for much of the days causing me to plan how I would handle a 50/50 split, which will be sending both babes to the next round even if the tournament program won’t let me. But it looks like I won’t have to worry about that right now. Personally, I thought Biel was going to win by a large spread.

Lacey Charbet was able to karate chop Julianne Hough to the throat to successfully proceed to Round 2. This was another ohsoclose battle, but Lacey was able to snag her win with a few extra votes on her side. Lacey will now get to fight Minka Kelly in the next round, but does she have what it takes to overcome her? Stay tuned.

Molly Quinn was able to KO her opponent Rebecca Jarvis with relative ease. Rebecca with her financial prowess may have had the smarts to become a finalist on The Apprentice, but she proved not to have the “it” factor to overcome the charms of the ultra-adorable Molly. With this, Molly will be up against new to the tournament Anna Kendrick in Round 2. Will she be able to keep her momentum going?

Ariana Grande hair pulled her way to victory in a catfight against Jocelyn Chew. Perhaps Ariana’s move to try to be a little more adult by stopping the wearing of those ridiculous tutus gave her the edge she needed to outshine the Asian beauty.

Meanwhile Rihanna popped a cap in Beyonce’s mother fucking ass, securing her win with the biggest margin to date! There once was a time where Beyonce was the queen, but Rihanna has come to show her that her time is done. The former Chris Brown punching bag has been doing quite well for herself. Maybe she should even thank him for the endurance training that prepared her for this event. Now Rihanna will face Ariana Grande in Round 2. Who will reign supreme?

What are your thoughts?

Latest Knockout Stage bracket

Thanks for voting!

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-07-2015 at 10:17 AM.