The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I found this out about my family (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=80479)

amtronic 10-19-2016 10:08 AM

I found this out about my family

I've gotten into genealogy research recently, and digging thru my family history (all my aunts are whores) I found that my 4th great grandfather owned and ran one of the largest slave plantations in the south.
I am not saying he grew cotton or butterbeans, any crops he grew was for the sustenance of the plantation. The main crop on the plantation was slaves. Matched them up like livestock, bred them together, then sold off the offspring. Rented them out to neighboring farms when they needed extra help.
I had one great-uncle get a beat-down from a bunch of white guys because he enjoyed slave girls over white girls. Tappin' slave pussy was OK now and then, but a daily habit did not go unnoticed.
I loved movies like 12 Years a Slave and Django for when the hero freed himself and his loved ones. But little did I know that in the movies, my family was the bad guys.

I throw a lot of stuff around on this site, but all of the above is true, including my whore aunts. They sluts.

Elston Gunn 10-19-2016 02:51 PM

would read again.

drchin 10-19-2016 05:11 PM

It seems I always take the wrong tone when I respond to stuff like this, but let me say this about that . . .

We, as a people, seem to have fallen into this trap of constant self-flagellation over events that we had no control over. Stuff that occurred, in this case, nearly 200 years ago. It was a different time, with different levels of evolution of our morality. My own family traces back to northern Ireland. My great-grandparents actually still had some pieces of armor with our family crest on it. As Vodkaman alluded in one of his posts, the Irish have a wonderful habit of fucking up pretty much anything we do, so I can only imagine what stupidity they wreaked as land owners in feudal times.

That was then, this is now. I am not them, and though their blood runs in my veins, I owe nothing to what happened generations before I was born. And neither do you Amtronic.

Learn from the past and move on. That's how we evolve.

Vodkaman 10-19-2016 06:55 PM

I think just because someones ancestors were slaves that doesn't carry over to this current generation. I don't understand how if someone was a slaves 5 generations back it has anything to do with a person alive now. The Irish were treated like shit back in the day, some Irish were slaves. If I found out tomorrow my ancestors were slaves would that mean I am owed something fuck no. We don't owe the ancestors of slaves shit.

Frothy Afterbirth 10-19-2016 11:00 PM

Soooo amtronic are you feeling any white guilt?

amtronic 10-20-2016 08:33 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

No, none at all. I grew up raising cattle and did pretty well, so I think I would have been successful back then too. And black girls don't do anything for me so that would not have been a distraction. BTW the cattle I raised were Black Angus so the apple didn't fall far from the tree I suppose.

Vodkaman 10-20-2016 07:01 PM

Code:

Did you use illegal immigrant farm labor and pay them pennies? :evillol

amtronic 10-20-2016 11:56 PM

Code:

Nope. I was the ranch N word. I did get paid pennies.

MEGADOUCHE 10-21-2016 04:11 AM

I think Irish people are fucked up too.

amtronic 10-21-2016 08:58 AM

Code:

Yeah, I dodged a bullet there. None I've found so far.