The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   My friends tit exploded can we sue the surgeon? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=6399)

RvP 06-18-2008 08:51 AM

My friends tit exploded can we sue the surgeon?

Hey now,

So one of my good friends had her boobs done about a year ago now and after the procedure she suffered an infection which lasted about a month with her tit leaking and all kinds of shit, that was pretty bad but not as bad as what happened on friday, one of her boobs actually deflated like a balloon and scared the shit out of me, let alone her. so anyway she goes to the docs and they said that is has in fact burst and will need to be replaced, so she had the operation done there and then.

now, as she is recovering and going through the 'no one will want me' phase, i said lets try to sue them for unsafe practice or faulty goods or some shit, but i dont really know where you stand when you have your tits done and one of them fails? has anybody here had any sort of experience with anything like this? there must be something that can be done given the infection and failure?

when they are all fixed ill see if i can get me doing a motorboat video and post it up here:p

Kyle E. Coyote 06-18-2008 10:45 AM

I'd get a medical consult. The infection alone, if resulting from something the doctor did wrong, is grounds for a lawsuit... let alone a TIT DEFLATING! Find out if and where the doctor misstepped, that's the key. Personally, if he did the second surgery as a sign of good faith I wouldn't try to sue him out of business, but if he was actually prick enough to charge her for it... I'd throw the most trumped-up, high-dollar charges I could at his sorry ass.

Marie-Eve Martinez 06-18-2008 10:49 AM

You need to get a copy of whatever she signed before the operation (from what I understand they always make you sign SOMETHING) and take it to a lawyer who deals with medical issues specifically.

drewdog 06-18-2008 12:01 PM

I deal with personal injury in NY and work with attorneys from other states. please pm me, once I know more details, I can if not help, at least guide.

n2tattoos.lol 06-18-2008 02:22 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

can we sue you for malpractice cuz ur a pervert? :D Jesus could use the money.

drewdog 06-18-2008 05:52 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Man oh man, could I rake in the cash if we could sue based on being a pervert.

tlock 06-18-2008 05:52 PM

Probably want to contact a lawyer...

fuzzy_warbles 06-18-2008 10:03 PM

Yeah, get a lawyer.
They usually make you sign something that says "I promise not to sue no matter what" but a good lawyer can sometimes work around that.
Good luck, I hope everything works out well.

satan666 06-18-2008 10:13 PM

Where is Sexylion? Isn't he a lawyer?

megagreg1 06-19-2008 01:59 AM

Man that's fucked up I can't even imagine what could have gone wrong there, but there has to be someone you can sue for that shit. It might do to go for the implant manufacturer or something like that.