The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Your Favorite Act of Revenge? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5346)

drunkelberger 05-29-2008 02:32 PM

Your Favorite Act of Revenge?

I wanna hear some good stories about funny and/or awesome revenge you guys have unleashed upon worthy targets!

I have two that I was pretty proud of and I thought they were pretty funny too...

The first one happened after a friends roommate decided to just be a big bitch and rat us out for smoking pot in her room to the RA. We never ended up getting in trouble but I still thought that was totally uncool of her. So a week later I found out she was having a party.
I posted signs all around her building that said:

Megan "Rotten Crotch" Carbone is a Worthless Cum Dumpster

And, I also once ordered a pound of dog shit on the internet to be delivered to this girl that slashed my tires.

Let see what you guys got!!

doubledip 05-29-2008 02:36 PM

This one douche bag kid in high school liked to throw his trash and empty cups in peoples cars who had their windows down...well one day he threw a full pop in my gf's seat, so me and a few buddies filled up a couple of cups of piss and completely soaked the inside of his truck...he cried, literally. Never once again did he throw trash in anyones rides....

drunkelberger 05-29-2008 02:37 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

NIIIICE hahaha soaking someone in piss always does wonders for overly inflated egos

doubledip 05-29-2008 02:43 PM

Code:

I can't agree more....he wasn't so "cool" after that :cool:

Shasturbator 05-29-2008 02:43 PM

had an ass of a boss who took credit for all of my work and blamed me for shit that I had no controll over...I had my wife write him a love letter thanking him for the great time last weekend (while he WAS out of town)and mailed it to his house with a pair of nicely scented used panties while he was out of town the next week...he was pretty stressed out for a couple of months...

doubledip 05-29-2008 02:45 PM

Code:

HARDCORE!!!!!!!

drunkelberger 05-29-2008 02:50 PM

Code:

i agree with doubledip... thats amazing

Badcat 05-29-2008 02:51 PM

I was at a party in college at this apartment and one of the girls that lived there had a real asshole of a boyfriend. He really thought he was something special and was hitting on girls and giving all the guys at the party a lot of shit. I got that guy and 3 of my friends together to take shots. I had the pre-poured the shot glasses and gave asshole a shot of Summers Eve I found in the bathroom. He spent the rest of the evening throwing up.

Always smell a shot before taking it.

BigMac63 05-29-2008 02:51 PM

Code:

*note to self - start being much nicer to Shaz*

Shasturbator 05-29-2008 02:55 PM

Code:

naaa, dude was fuckin with my job and therefore, my livelihood and my family. Needless to say, I now sit in his old office:D