The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Lookin' Good Sweethearts of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The ULTIMATE SLUTTY HALLOWEEN Thread (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=506)

fsmak08 11-08-2007 06:40 PM

The ULTIMATE SLUTTY HALLOWEEN Thread

http://forums.phishhook.com/viewtopi...ca26b8dda4d5e4

Randal Graves 11-10-2007 09:24 AM

I hate halloween. It's just an excuse for bitches to dress like sluts. Then the other 364 days a year they talk about other chicks who dress slutty. Of course, it's ok for them to do it b/c halloween is all about fun. Hypocritical bitches.

BTW, thanks for the scantily clads ho's.

dusio22 11-10-2007 07:13 PM

i love halloween for the same reason. Any excuse to get bitches in skimpy clothing is good with me. And let's face it, the bitches all want us to look at them and they are just showing their slut/whorebag/cumfreak true nature.

dsroaddogg 12-06-2007 02:55 AM

I actually give more credit to chicks who can look fine without dressing up in a "sexy" any kind of outfit.

jonesmike42 01-09-2008 01:37 AM

i give more credit to fat chicks who think they're dressing up "sexy." and then i laugh because they're fat.

Marie-Eve Martinez 03-17-2008 03:28 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

brilliant.

mrmars 05-18-2008 01:15 PM

I like it better when the girls at least put some kind of halloween effort into it. Underwear is not a costume! Now a cat wearing underwear.... Well that's just genius. I can get with that

DSF Guest 10 05-18-2008 11:59 PM

Halloween: When normal girls can dress like sluts, and sluts get to wear their work outfit to a party.

xposeddreamer 05-20-2008 08:14 PM

Code:

Hahaha couldn't have said it better! gotta admit though there's nothing like going clubin on Halloween =]

DickandTracy 07-14-2008 10:19 PM

Code:

LOL - that is Funny