The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Princess Plus iPhone (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3002)

TylerB 03-20-2008 10:27 PM

Princess Plus iPhone

Got too much money? Gay? How 'bout this.

http://tech.uk.msn.com/news/article....mentid=7844748

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2008/0...d-love-to-own/

http://www.aloisson.com/m-6538.php

"...is made of 18-carat white gold and sports 318 Princess-cut diamonds with a total weight of about 17 carats."

"The first customer for a Princess Plus iPhone was a Russian businessman, he pre-ordered it back in October 07 for delivery in January 08 at the princely sum of $174,000 USD which is €120,000." (£94,000)

thongbird 03-23-2008 03:25 PM

We are doomed, everyone of us. This planet will be a better place when the fucking cockroaches take over.

Randal Graves 03-23-2008 05:17 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You're probably right, but a phone with diamonds is what brought you to this conclusion?

thongbird 03-23-2008 08:50 PM

Code:

The phone is just a final straw and a symbol of ignorant rich bastards who desperately look for new ways to spend their money while half the world picks through its' own shit looking for undigested kernels of corn to feed their hungry kids.....although it is kind of neat.....gosh, I wish I had one.:cool:

TylerB 03-23-2008 08:51 PM

Code:

Me too, unfortunately, the closest I'll get to having one is if I bedazzle my Katana.

Marie-Eve Martinez 03-24-2008 11:26 PM

I'm totally gonna buy it. Then I can type on my Ibook, while listening to my Ipod, and re-organizing my Itunes, and call my Iboyfriend on my Iphone, and decide what to have for Idinner while I contemplate my Ilife

Marie-Eve Martinez 03-24-2008 11:28 PM

Code:

Yeah, and that too.

Mohaman Cheez 04-01-2008 05:36 PM

Princess Plus? poor marketing decision, I think they should have named it the Naomi Campbell iPhone.
And with the 'princess cut' diamonds you are less likely to get hair from the maid you just bludgeoned stuck in it.