The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Ashley Madison! Would you do it? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=26796)

Tablefor5 11-06-2009 11:36 AM

Ashley Madison! Would you do it?

OK DSF....I haven't done a poll in a while so here goes.

HTML Code:

www.ashleymadison.com

It is a sight geared to allow married couples to accomplish having affairs. Their motto is "Life is short, have an affair"

4 million users have signed up and the crazy thing is they offer a 100% affair guarantee. This has picked up a lot of steam as most of the major talk shows have brought it up. Even the bitches at The View.

Of course the site is initially free but if you want to get into more of the bells and whistles of the site you have to pay a premium, of course!

1. What the fuck is the world coming to!!!!

2. This will make fucking around so much easier

3. Cleaver, but would never use it

4. I already have an account there!

Just simple really...what are your thoughts of this site?

McHookerino 11-06-2009 12:11 PM

It's a great idea if your a cheater, my wife and I both did profiles as a rib but you couldn't do anything unless you paid.

You could wink at people or some shit like that.

You can't contact any of the users without cash so It's kind of a waste of time unless your serious about cheating.

jbob30 11-06-2009 12:15 PM

can you say paper trail? well e-paper trail at least

Tablefor5 11-06-2009 04:14 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I signed up for it when I first heard about it to see if it was just a way to get money out of you...and of course it is! It's not cheap either...first thought was. Damn people pay a lot of money to cheat on their spouse...

MrGoutHimself 11-06-2009 04:19 PM

I can imagine this ending up very badly... like when Heidi Fleiss got busted. If there's ever some kind of subpoena of records from this site can you imagine the shitstorm? Besides, if you're going to have an affair (I learned this with my first marriage, I'm on the straight and narrow with this wife) the best way to make sure that no one finds out about it is to minimize the number of people who know about it or that know you are pursuing such affairs. Signing up for a website where I assume pictures are posted is a bad way to keep shit secret. Might as well go on myface or spacebook and announce it to the world.
-SRD

Choppie 11-07-2009 10:30 PM

I agree. This won't end well. Marriage aside from being a very bad idea, is now a legal issue. So we will eventually see this site raped for all of it's info to "maintain the system of legality in marital issues."

Pobs 11-08-2009 04:34 PM

Records = trail = problems.

If anyone really wants to cheat that much, just go to a bar and pick up a drunk slut.

Tablefor5 11-09-2009 09:53 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

or you...

Bull 11-09-2009 08:26 PM

Nothing like NSA sex with someone who isnt going to talk.

2-6 11-10-2009 01:09 PM

fuk no, who kneeds a date site? thats why god invinted tazers.