The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Megan Fox - Embarrassed by her own thirst leaving Nobu in Malibu - 7/24/23 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=114968)

MadamMeow 07-25-2023 07:01 PM

Megan Fox - Embarrassed by her own thirst leaving Nobu in Malibu - 7/24/23

:evillol

drchin 07-26-2023 08:46 PM

Yeah, I don't get the cover up. She's wearing gigantic pasties, literally nothing to see there. And she posed for some sort of photoshoot in that outfit that evening, so . . . :confused:

MadamMeow 07-27-2023 04:41 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Exactly!

She's just looking like she regretted her decision doing that and then it becomes, 'a what's the point' thing.

Unless they kicked her out for it, which I doubt with all the whorin' that goes down there on the daily, but that would be funny. :evillol

95blackz26 07-27-2023 03:24 PM

is that dumb fuck wearing underwear, boxer shorts and then pants. aside from the fact that he looks like a massive tool just by looking at his face..

also megan fox was hot around the first transformers movie and then just slowly devolved from there

Vodkaman 07-27-2023 08:23 PM

Megan Fox has so much work done she is basically a plastic blow up doll at this point.