The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The pope opposes capitalism? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=56197)

MEGADOUCHE 01-02-2013 03:28 PM

The pope opposes capitalism?

Read this first...

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...-on-capitalism

ITG 01-02-2013 04:19 PM

Hmm, that version of it was edited much differently than the version I read. Have you read the story in the Guardian? I can't post links because of my noob status, but it was on the front page yesterday.

The way it was translated in The Guardian, it came out more as "unregulated capitalism". It was more of a diatribe against the evils of greed than capitalism per se. Since I didn't see or hear the original, much less speak Latin, Allah knows if either of the stories are accurate.

MEGADOUCHE 01-02-2013 05:06 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Could be, but after seeing multiple anti-religious nonsense and half-truths around the web, I thought this deserved a mention.