The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   NHL Discussion/ Anything Hockey (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=10281)

jay92388 11-07-2008 04:30 PM

Lucic is a monster! I'm taking the Habs to win the East!

Nigel_Stompbottom 01-11-2009 04:59 PM

As an Avs fan, it kills me to say this but the Red Wings will repeat this year.
Such a strong organization and there is absolutely no way they can lose.
I like the Caps to take the east but they will fall to Wings in the Stanley cup.

Goat Gosselin 01-11-2009 05:20 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

would have been nice if Sakic didnt get hurt and then bugger him self up this year, i heard that avs / pens game was good last night. my bro was there

Nigel_Stompbottom 01-11-2009 05:24 PM

mmm Sakic is coming down with Forsbergitis, aka, there is always something wrong.

The biggest blow was losing Statsny to a broken arm, as well as LaPierre to his injury. Losing Footer and Joe was no big deal, and its sad to say that, but they are old. And not Chelios old, who seems to be a fricken monster still at his age, but old in the fact that they are not impact players aside from their names.

Goat Gosselin 01-11-2009 05:27 PM

Code:

true that sakic is old but he still gets lots of points, and yea the broken arm was a big blow to the avs hes an up and comer and eats a lot of minutes and is a top 6 guy so that will be good if they make the playoffs and will be back for them

ps i wish chelios would die already

Nigel_Stompbottom 01-11-2009 05:32 PM

Haha why?
He is the Raymond Borque of our time, except with rings.

Goat Gosselin 01-11-2009 05:37 PM

Code:

ray wasnt a cheap player and dirty like chelios is and was

Nigel_Stompbottom 01-11-2009 05:38 PM

Ok, I guess I got a higher tolerance of what cheap is considering Claude Lemieux was on the Avs haha.

Goat Gosselin 01-11-2009 05:41 PM

Code:

claude had that one big cheap shot, and i guess chelios annoyed me from the first game a saw, maybe. i hate tucker also and the avs have him now. i have to like the avs minus that dick

Nigel_Stompbottom 01-11-2009 05:47 PM

Who is your main team?