The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   So Busted! For the first time. (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=71521)

amtronic 09-11-2014 11:15 AM

So Busted! For the first time.

Remember that first time you got busted by someone?

Here's mine. My first jet flight by myself, 15 years old, going to upstate New York. I never flew before so it's all exciting and stuff. I have an aisle seat. All the stewardesses (stewardesses back then not flight attendants) have short dresses on. I'm checking them all out and I guess it was pretty obvious. One stew steps up on my seat and pushes a bag into the overhead compartment. I look up her skirt. I LOOK UP HER SKIRT. My 15 year old eyes are on stalks bugging out of my head looking up her skirt. She's up there a while moving stuff around. I keep looking up. She finally steps down and looks me dead in the eye and asks if I got a good look. She goes back and they congregate and whisper and giggle. 2 hours of total embarrassment. I can't look at anyone I just look at the floor the rest of the trip. But it did go in the spank bank. Later the result was like a Reddi-Whip can went off. Damn she was cute.

MadamMeow 09-11-2014 11:47 AM

One I remember was when I first started dating my ex. My mom worked til 5 so I had an empty house after school. So of course I made good use of that, and then we would flush the condoms. ;)

Well, it isn't a good idea to flush condoms. I remember coming home one day and my mom asked me if I was having sex. I lied and said of course not even though he wasn't my first and have been for a few years.

She promptly let me know that a "rubber" came back up in the toilet. Then she told me if I get pregnant, I'm out on my butt and I had to keep the door to my room open every time he came over.

Hearing my mom say rubber was mortifying back then. I was 15 and it wasn't the slang of my generation. :evillol

qcmalebox 11-15-2014 06:12 PM

There’s no shame in masturbation, it’s perfectly natural. I remember when my mom and dad first caught me masturbating. I wasn’t ashamed, I was startled. I nearly dropped their wedding picture.

el_victorino 11-15-2014 07:58 PM

I was sitting on a hotel bed one time masturbating furiously when the housekeeper walked in. Finally.

torrrential 08-15-2018 04:55 AM

I was fingering myself in class when the teacher called me out, I was terrified as I removed my hand from my knickers, the middle finger really damp and tried to answer the question that I hadn't really heard.

amtronic 05-16-2019 08:42 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

AND?

snowkiller 05-17-2019 04:47 AM

I've never been caught, too smart.

quete 08-30-2019 02:40 AM

too smart? you have the opposite effect that I do...lol... when I'm "excited" i seem to get dumber....lol