The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Speechless... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=25061)

gallow737 09-20-2009 03:22 PM

Speechless...

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

18-year old father rapes and beats his 8 day old daughter. The mother was only 15.

WTF is wrong with this fucking country

Fever 09-20-2009 03:39 PM

fuckin' disgusting.
In this case I kinda liked the editorializing by the reporters, and the fact they didn't really censor the interviews of people's reactions.
The only hope we really have is to show real disgust for this type of shit and get people fucking angry - not blame 'the system' or whatever, but that individual's behavior. Put some personal responsibility back in this mofo, and make an example of guys like this.

Pobs 09-20-2009 03:48 PM

Just so sick. Whatever happens, something bad is going to happen to this guy.

roccostiff 09-20-2009 04:05 PM

That is awful. He will gets his payback in prison..

Predator24 09-20-2009 04:09 PM

There are so many things wrong with this story that it makes the case for vigilantism.
This piece of scum wil just clog up our legal system with appeals for decades not to mention free education, healthcare and legal counsel.

It worked in the old days.

Foetus 09-20-2009 04:42 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

he will be dead within a year, unless they put him in segregation, which is likely, but will only delay the inevitable.

jo_dile 09-20-2009 04:56 PM

Wow....just wow. Im nauseated. :mad:

ms. cellany 09-20-2009 04:59 PM

This is horrendous. I just don't understand the mentality that can lead to someone doing something like this. Totally incomprehensible to me.