The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Introduce Yourself Again (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1920)

4boywonder6 08-25-2008 03:45 PM

per your request

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

toniteidream 08-25-2008 03:49 PM

HELLO! 1st time posting anything!

well i had an account for awhile i think. dont remember when i 1st got it. i always read but never post anything and today i felt like i should start. this place needs more girls lol So my name is Tannia, I'm 20, a full time student, married [for love not pregnancy lol], and i love having sexy times lol

n2tattoos.lol 08-25-2008 03:52 PM

Code:

you're in for it now....:eek:

toniteidream 08-25-2008 03:58 PM

haha yeah...i just have to say that cuz you dont even know how many people ive had to confirm to that i'm not preggers. Since most girls dont marry at my age. I dont even want kids for a VERY long time... yay for birth control! lol

thermos 08-25-2008 03:59 PM

Code:

Tannia? Cool name, seriously. Most of my posts to date have been steeped in sarcasm....but I dig it. Perhaps I'm being influenced by your age and penchant for sexy times but whatever.

Also, I dabble in clairvoyance and mysticism.....thinking, thinking....yep I remember when you first got your DSF account.....hmm 12/07? Yes, yes, that's it.

n2tattoos.lol 08-25-2008 04:04 PM

he also dabbles in cyper-stalking...

toniteidream 08-25-2008 04:07 PM

ahh it says it there...i didnt even notice. I'm also a bit ditzy lol

n2tattoos.lol 08-25-2008 04:08 PM

Code:

oh. i was talking about the boob pic requests that will be filling your pm box. you might as well get it out of the way.

thermos 08-25-2008 04:11 PM

Code:

I see my reputation precedes me. It didn't take me long on THIS forum to be uncovered. Sheesh.

toniteidream 08-25-2008 04:16 PM

oh goodness lol