The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Singing Along NOt Knowing the Words (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8823)

DSF Guest 8 08-14-2008 09:28 AM

Singing Along NOT Knowing the Words

Ever been stuck in a car, room, elevator?, etc where someone insisted on singing along with every song - EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T KNOW THE FUCKING WORDS!

Bam-Bam 08-14-2008 09:33 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

LOL - I have a friend who thought the words to the Lenny Kravitz song "Are You Gonna Go My Way" were actually "Ice Is on MY Wings" He used to sing it at the top of his lungs that way even after we told him the correct lyrics....

Omaplata 08-14-2008 09:39 AM

Kill them......Or maybe just record them and post the video on Youtube for all of their friends to see so they can be publicly humiliated

SexyLion 08-14-2008 09:44 AM

I routinely say that my sister has a very unique super power. She knows the words to every single song ever written and produced...but she knows them wrong!!!!

I hate it. I also love when I go to these choir concerts and hear little kids singing songs that are about sex and drugs.

tlock 08-14-2008 05:03 PM

I know a girl who was singing to "Beast of Burden" by the Stones but was saying "Pizza burden"

DSF Guest 8 08-15-2008 07:51 AM

Pizza Burden - :D LOL

rockdude82 08-15-2008 08:01 AM

I say join in and sing louder, see who can come up with the weirdest alternate lyrics. Pizza burden being a good contender

BlackCrypt 08-15-2008 08:50 AM

Excuse me while I kiss this guy - Hendrix

cmetz 08-25-2008 06:52 PM

don't like it but, it's funny to hear what ppl come up with

mr.brownfella 10-15-2008 03:03 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

especially when you correct them and they argue that you are wrong. Even when you have the lyrics for the song from CD Cover.