The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Olivia Black (Pawn Stars) nude (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=55993)

Rockula 12-26-2012 07:51 AM

Olivia Black (Pawn Stars) nude

Olivia Black of Pawn Stars fame was fired from the reality show because of these photos and possibly others. Here's the story behind it.

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

dice1883 12-26-2012 08:36 AM

Very nice find and she's very bangable.... I'd offer $5 for these...

SexyLion 12-26-2012 09:01 AM

ok, when people bring things in I'm not sure of I bring a guy in to examine them. Let me call him in and see what he says.

pete rose haircut 12-27-2012 02:02 AM

I'll bet Chumlee rubbed out a few to these.

smeegs 12-27-2012 07:37 AM

Code:

Yeah, we wouldn't want to bring down the credibility of a pawn shop by having an employee who's done something risque. WTG History channel.

MadamMeow 12-27-2012 07:56 AM

It'll be ok for her. I bet she can get a job with that car repo show. You know, the one with fat ugly blonde lady.

Then her and the fat ugly blonde lady can take pics of each other all day. They can use the pics of the fat ugly blonde lady to blind people and steal the car back easier. :)

fukiyaki 12-27-2012 01:28 PM

She looks better naked than I thought she would.
Had to check out Suicide Girls website when I read about this...there is some decent quality taffy stretching material there.

wolframandhart 12-27-2012 04:44 PM

Now we just need Danni D from American Pickers to have some pics drop!

Rockula 12-28-2012 09:09 AM

Code:

She headlines a burlesque show. Not sure if she does anything nude in it.

DefenderX1 12-28-2012 12:59 PM

I tried finding her on SG, no such luck. It seems they've taken her down. She was Belladonna there. All links I've found just auto-forward to the main page.