The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Describe your first sexual experience (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=22435)

Predator24 07-18-2009 08:54 PM

Describe your first sexual experience

This might be fun

Describe your first sexual experience

Gender of partner

Your age as well as age of partner

Describe what they looked like

Describe what position you performed

Did you have a repeat performance or was it a one night stand?

She was female, We were both 15, she was cuban and looked very similar to a 1990 Paula Abdul, we did missionary position the first time and we fucked every moment we had where ever we were for a year.

squashed possum 07-18-2009 08:56 PM

male

13 and 13

just like me

hand job

at least once a day since that day

Predator24 07-18-2009 08:58 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

At least you're in a monogomous relationship I guess :confused:

squashed possum 07-18-2009 09:00 PM

oh, did you mean 1st experience with another person??

McHookerino 07-18-2009 09:03 PM

Code:

you waited till 13? I was ruffing up the suspect as soon as I figured out what my dick was?

nachos1345 07-18-2009 09:05 PM

http://drunkenstepfather.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=6981

Fever 07-18-2009 09:16 PM

Blow job @ 14 - no nut, first nut in a rubber @ 15 - she was a 19 year old firecrotch who pussy farted for about a half hour, cause I did nothing to fill that pre-fisted and punished reamed-out tunnel.

Best was the next though, cause I was the chosen one of a senior cheerleader everyone wanted - HUGE cans. I'll never forget because I unwrapped the presents in the back of my '68 LeMans (my first car, just got it that day) - those double ff's became pancakes when I opened up her bra, (to this day I can't eat sunny side up eggs without thinking of her), that's where I learned to titty fuck - my first nut without a rubber was her chest.

satan666 07-18-2009 09:20 PM

Code:

It's dif - that thread is "how'd you lose your virginity"

this is 1st sexual experience which may not include actual sex

Expletive 07-19-2009 12:43 AM

Code:

so, actual intercourse would have to happen for one to no longer be a virgin? Aww fuck and here i thought that being molested by two chicks in the eighties meant i wasn't actually a virgin, now i gotta actually penetrate a dame to no longer be a virgin, ho hum.

Volfie99 07-19-2009 11:38 AM

Female. She was the neighbor girl, we were both 14.

She was kinda skanky, even for only 14, though she was a virgin. After making out for a while, I groped her crotch through her cut-off blue jeans while sucking on small titties. Then she got angry at me for some reason, and wouldn't even give me a handjob or anything. (Incidently, this woman now has five kids, from three different fathers.)

Luckily, 2nd experience was with a friend of hers: both fourteen again, she was a busty brunette. I got tit, fingered her *and* she blew me. :D (And she has only one child, and is still happily married today. There's a lesson to be learned there somewhere. :))