The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   NCAA Basketball (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=11519)

beastley 10-28-2008 08:37 PM

NCAA Basketball

The start of the season's over a week away, but why not?

Post your team, your favorite players, predictions, whatever you want!

Gator Basketball! Fannnnntastic!

imnotlistening2u 10-28-2008 10:27 PM

ZAGS all the way!!! although I'm originally from Southern Cal and don't mind UCLA doing well (my dads went there for 2 years and my uncles alma mater), but I'm a zag all the way and I think they have a very good chance of doing well this year.

And for Florida, Nick Calathes is one of the top true sophomore in the country. His brother Pat gave the Zags some trouble last year at St. Joes

tlock 10-28-2008 10:36 PM

Went to Vanderbilt so I am a fan of them, perhaps we can give your gators a run again heat. Also a fan of UCLA

imnotlistening2u 10-28-2008 10:51 PM

Vandy has some nice recruits coming in. One guy, Brad Tinsley, is from oregon and can shoot pretty damn well. You got a guy named Jeff Taylor also who will be really good.

I only know this because the Zags were recruiting both of these guys. They didn't go too hard after Tinsley for some stupid ass reason, and Taylor didn't like us I guess. Can't wait for the season.

BarryMcCockiner 10-28-2008 11:01 PM

Picked 6th in the ACC by the coaches. When I was there, you could get a ticket 5 minutes before the game, now I can't find tickets to save my life. Greenberg's been great for this program, I love being that team that's a thorn in Duke and UNC's heels every year.

tlock 10-28-2008 11:42 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Duck Fuke!

imnotlistening2u 10-28-2008 11:44 PM

Code:

Agreed!

BarryMcCockiner 10-28-2008 11:45 PM

Code:

Deron teabagged 'em, that good enough?

korporate 10-29-2008 05:28 PM

Looks like Kentucky will be ranked this year. They have Patterson back and some really good new recruits.

imnotlistening2u 10-29-2008 08:10 PM

Zags are ranked as well, and top 10 in some polls! Although it's still very, very, very early. Need something to be excited about before their first exhibition game on saturday. hell yes.