The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   somone needs to die (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=30796)

2-6 02-23-2010 09:33 AM

somone needs to die

somone needs to die

mr.brownfella 02-23-2010 10:12 AM

471 counts , I have a sock with a brick in it with his name on it!

MillyMc 02-23-2010 10:15 AM

why should a parent ever let there kid out of their site at a Drs office? Unless its like a 16 yr old.....why? And then go to a basement? Was his office in a house? And what was the the incident that tipped off his colleagues?

nomiss_05 02-23-2010 10:32 AM

Gee I hope I get to have my taxes pay for him to serve life in prison..

Foetus 02-23-2010 10:39 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Why? you still tight with the Aryan Brotherhood?

nomiss_05 02-23-2010 10:44 AM

Code:

My boys on the inside will take care of him. We don't stand for that kinda thing.

Is that better for you

MrGoutHimself 02-23-2010 10:51 AM

It's a true shame that this nation will spend what will end up being close to millions of dollars trying and re-trying this piece of scum. I think there should be a simple three-strikes policy. If you're found guilty once and you have two appeals overturned, you're done unless there's new concrete evidence to refute your conviction (new DNA or the like). But I also think that this kind of case should result in the death penalty. I cannot honestly believe that if this guy really did this to all these kids that he's going to be able to be "rehabilitated" and made whole so that he doesn't abuse children sexually ever again. Why take the chance? Just sick.

TR 02-23-2010 11:54 AM

Code:

the first step is accepting who you are....well done!

skywalker 02-23-2010 12:26 PM

That shit is nuts. You can't trust anyone any more. I have my first kid on the way and I feel like I won't be able to let him/her out of my sight.
I don't know much about the prison system other than what you see on TV but I have always heard that child molesters have it rough in prison. I can only hope that is true. I hope the guy gets brutalized the rest of his life!!!

Bastard89 02-23-2010 12:31 PM

Yea its ridiculous about these damn child molesters honestly they need to hang them then put them in jail cause its useless sending them to jail really and it whats fucked up is when the prisons release these fuckers on the streets again when we all know they will do the same shit anyways.