The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tits or Ass (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=12027)

davidhot 11-27-2008 07:02 AM

I love both ;) but if I have to choose, I pick the ass all the time, I had a girlfriend, with a cute little ass, and no tits, really I didīt care because, when we fuck, doggie with her was heaven, damn I miss that little cute ass

decano67 11-27-2008 08:23 AM

I LOVE the fact that bigger asses became more acceptable in mainstream American popular culture with the arrival of J-Lo and the like in the early '90s. Prior to her, I would hear women talk about having to work-out to take care of their "fat-asses" and I just couldn't understand it.

I remember seeing Bo Derek in '10' and thinking "She's beautiful but where is her butt?" Even that skinny Jane Fonda had more ass..Oh, and I was 12...:p

First time doing a girl doggy style I had so much fun I found myself posing with my hands on my hips like Superman.... or Peter Pan!!

maxbailey 11-27-2008 07:07 PM

Every time.

serafina 01-06-2009 09:52 PM

I'm a big breast appreciator since I have smaller ones myself, but I'm really more into nipples. I think nipples are so pretty. The breast size doesn't really matter much, as long as they are not too big. I like cute booties on girls. When girls wear tight jeans and their butts look round and cute. I don't like big booties, maybe on Kim K only.

jizzay 01-09-2009 10:41 PM

Jizzay says ass, because even if it's a man you can pretend it is a flat chested woman, but with tits, it takes the thrill of the guessing out.

georgetenfour 01-10-2009 06:38 PM

really, tits are great and wonderful and awesome, but i'd rather be grabbing my old lady's ass than her tits. almost any tits will get you by, i've seen some really bad ones though, like with nonexistent areola, nipple just like a little nub on an otherwise featureless chest tumor.. no, i mean tits are great, but my old lady had to learn to deal with me grabbing her ass and pulling her close to me.

velvet_skin 01-10-2009 06:47 PM

lemme squeeze one in, just so yous don't think george and i are fighting or some :D
i'd love to play with a girl's boobs but i'd rather spank a man's ass...
hope that makes sense :)

georgetenfour 01-10-2009 06:49 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

spanking a man's tits would just be silly.

velvet_skin 01-10-2009 06:52 PM

Code:

yes...
and playing with a girl's ass isn't.
why don't you open the door and kick me into lesbianism, will you?! :o

maxbailey 01-10-2009 06:54 PM

Code:

That made me laugh proper loud. :D