The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Does anybody find dreads sexy on a girl? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3669)

Thomas 04-15-2008 06:43 PM

Does anybody find dreads sexy on a girl?

In Austin there are a ton of chicks with dreads. Granted, a lot of them are Lesbians (we have a very big Lesbian community here).

But do any of you find girls with dreads sexy? I have only seen maybe 1 or 2 girls that could pull it off.

I mean there are SG girls with dreads but those are exceptions to me.

agree / disagree??

Marie-Eve Martinez 04-15-2008 08:41 PM

I can only speak for myself, as a women, I would tend to shy away from a guy with dreads....but that could change depending on the person.

goonarms 04-15-2008 09:15 PM

I graduated a year earlier than a girl who just decided to get dreads... she just looks silly.

TylerB 04-15-2008 09:37 PM

Yeah, dreads make me think that the person is a hippie who works more on making their hair look shitty than getting a job.

The Godfather 04-15-2008 10:26 PM

Depends on what dat ass looks like. I don't particularly like them but there are other attributes that women possess that can easily win me over.

By the way, dreadlocked hair needs to be washed regularly just like un-dreaded hair. If you do not wash your hair it will stink. Clean hair will actually lock up faster than dirty or oily hair because of the conditioners, moisterizers, and fragrance residues in the soaps. Stinkin' dreads is a simple lack of hygiene and not a by product of not combing your hair. Stinkin' hair = Stinkin' box because you usually wash both at the same time.

Lastly, my buddies and I refer to dreads on guys who are not Rasta as bitch hair. And, I find it funny when the NFLers complain about getting theirs pulled during a tackle because that is what you do when you are wrestling around with a chick. Run faster bitch!

satan666 04-15-2008 11:10 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

so true, so very true - good point ;)

treblock 04-16-2008 10:30 AM

This chick wit dreads wanna fuck me rite now, but just not my type of hype. Just cant get wit it. Now maybe a Jamaican honey, ya know sumthin authentic.

SexyLion 04-16-2008 10:53 AM

Lets see a pic to really be able to give you proper advice...but, if no strings get attached, it might be fun to be able to say you did her...also, kinky hair might mean kinky fun!!!

BubbleBoy 04-16-2008 12:39 PM

Dreads? No. Those are the big ol' marijuana buds you see on dudes like Lenny Kravitz a few years back.

Braids? Hell yeah. My woman got them a few years back but has refused to put them back ever since. Probably got sick of cleaning my cum out of them. :P

They look odd on white girls, though. I could only see myself doing one if she were one of those hippie blondes, I guess.

Now, darker-skinned chicks with straight blonde hair? Horrible. Ever see a black guy blonde? No, and there's a reason for that. Ask Wesley Snipes.

Thomas 04-16-2008 12:50 PM

yeah briads are way better than dreads.

braids are fine...
dreads ...not for me

Just MHO though