The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   South African women 'dry' their vaginas with bleach to make sex more pleasurable (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=73776)

Five Inch Taint 01-10-2015 03:06 PM

South African women 'dry' their vaginas with bleach to make sex more pleasurable

Women carry a figure of a vagina titled, "The Unsubmissive Pussy", during a pro-choice protest. Women around the world are carrying out a practice of 'drying out' their vaginas to make sex more pleasurable for men - a practice which not only leaves them in pain but at increased risk of HIV.

Dry sex' involves women reducing moisture in their vaginas in order to make intercourse more pleasurable for men, according to the Daily Mail report.

“Dry sex is known to be carried out in South and Central Africa, and Indonesia,” the report says. “It is borne out of a cultural belief that men find sex more pleasurable if a woman's vagina is dry, and that men will reject women whose vaginas have been ‘stretched out’ by sex.

“To achieve dryness, women insert, chalk, sand, pulverized rock, herbs, paper or sponges before sex, according to journalist Ms Wendy Syfret, who has reported on the practice in South Africa.

“They also douse their vaginas in detergents, antiseptics, alcohol and bleach. This can lead to cuts, sores and inflammation in the vagina, and increases the chance of a condom breaking.”

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

amtronic 01-10-2015 04:24 PM

Code:

That's a festival they have in Spain. They know how to throw a party!

MadamMeow 01-10-2015 05:42 PM

What. The. Fucketty. Fuck. :wtf:

amtronic 01-10-2015 05:55 PM

At first I thought it was the centerpiece for one of those fountains where the water would come out of the obvious location. They have little boys peeing with water coming out, why not some fair play?

MadamMeow 01-10-2015 06:09 PM

Code:

I would love to see that too!

I'm still trying to figure out how dry sex is more pleasurable for the guy. :o

Vodkaman 01-10-2015 09:11 PM

Really dry sex is no fun that is the drawback of necrophilia :evilgrin:

amtronic 01-11-2015 10:29 AM

Drier = more sensory feedback from the friction + you can stay warm from the small fire created.

MadamMeow 01-11-2015 02:53 PM

Code:

What happens if the lady doesn't get all the pulverized rock out and it gets in your dickhole? :eek:

amtronic 01-11-2015 06:14 PM

If it passes back thru the ureter and turns right at the vas deferens, I guess you end up with a bag of Sakcrete.

Frothy Afterbirth 01-13-2015 08:04 PM

Eating dry pussy is probably equal to eating abalone which is unchewable like hell.