The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Dissin' pics thread (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=74663)

amtronic 04-09-2015 09:09 AM

The Dissin' pics thread

I'll start.

Pisceschef, please tell your mom I had a good time last night, and she was wonderful. I didn't mind the extra $20 as her butt was tighter than I expected. 4 of 5 stars.

Foetus 04-09-2015 02:28 PM

i dont think i like this thread

el_victorino 04-09-2015 04:41 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

That's because you misread it as "The pissin dics thread."

Vodkaman 04-09-2015 11:22 PM

Code:

I believe that's his dad. Penis is just an inch from hanging below that skirt

amtronic 04-10-2015 09:12 AM

Well that explains the hard upsell to ass play. So then what I was hitting must have been his prostate. He may want to get that checked.

ThatHaole 04-14-2015 03:05 AM

I'd be flattered if your game wasn't so weak.

Seriously? Tranny mom jokes? That's you're opening gambit?

Fucking Marco Rubio's campaign is going to be funnier than this shit. I mean, you may not have gone full retard yet, but that's probably just because the extra chromosomes are slowing you down.

Weak sauce brah. Weak.

ThatHaole 04-14-2015 03:13 AM

Code:

Are you sure you aren't superman and not vodkaman with those xray eyes looking through a skirt on a photo.

Holy fuck. You've been around for 6 years and this is the best you can work up. If you look up imbecilic in the dictionary, you know what you would find?

The definition of imbecilic. And it would perfectly describe you and the ignorant, dense, foolish, slow, dull-witted, vacuous, simpleminded train you've decided to ride. This is the worst band wagon attempt I have seen since all the life long Seattle Seahawk's fans discovered their true love last season.

Back in the day n00bs here were dumb fucks and we railed on them. But at least they were dumb fucks worth fucking with. Seeing how fast we could make them cry to the admin and run off with their toys was less a sport and more a way of life. But at least the little peen wielding colostomy bags provided entertainment.

This? This is like making a priest/pedophile joke. It's too easy and been done for too long. Like your mom.

amtronic 04-14-2015 09:08 AM

Code:

That's my fetish!
Pisceschef I'm glad your bail came thru.

Vodkaman 04-14-2015 11:50 PM

Code:

I have been called those names before and have lived the priest and pedo joke so really nothing there to hurts me. My dick comment was more about the picture because that looks like a dude to me.

amtronic 04-15-2015 09:28 AM

Code:

Hey go easy on him, he's only been conscious for a bit.

Never wash your genitals with vodka. Well you can, but it's
a waste of vodka and it doesn't kill the herp. Ask Vodkaman.