The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Those who have babies....... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=23450)

fsmak08 08-06-2009 08:12 AM

Those who have babies.......

.........make sure they have shoes and a shirt on before entering Burger King or they may tell you to get the fuck out!

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

This absolutely redonkuless!!! What is the world coming to?

FortySuz&Two 08-06-2009 08:38 AM

omg. some people take the tiniest bit of authority and run amuck. i wonder if someone complained that the baby wasn't wearing shoes or if he just wanted to be an ass.

fsmak08 08-06-2009 11:24 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

IDK he could just be a jackass but I was thinking some douche complained to the manager and he felt the need to say something. The very reason I could never be a manager at a place like that, because I probably would have told that douchey customer that babies feet is probably cleaner than our food here at Burger King!:D

ThatHaole 08-06-2009 02:02 PM

^^^ +1