The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Christmas Traditions!!! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=27562)

Tablefor5 12-09-2009 09:42 AM

Christmas Traditions!!!

So everyone has them...what is yours? What would you like to start as a tradition?

Mine are simple..We make sure that we are home so that the kids can wake up in their own beds on Christmas morning. Then we normally go over to the inlaws for a massive lunch and more presents!

One thing I am starting this year b/c our kids are getting to many damn toys! For every new toy they get this year they are to pick one old toy to get rid of. Then we will just drop them off at Goodwill.

So what are your family Christmas traditions?

Foetus 12-09-2009 09:47 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

ditto. it is well known in our family that we go nowhere on xmas eve (evening) or on xmas day. we usually get up before the sun is up and open presents. then i take a shower, start drinking, and start on dinner. usually just a fun day after that.

Predator24 12-09-2009 10:23 AM

The wife and I get into a fight over the Christmas dinner preparations because she's an idiot.

I threaten to call the cops for domestic violence on me and send her ass to jail.

She calms down, we have makeup sex, finish making dinner and wait for the guests to show up.

Tablefor5 12-09-2009 11:10 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

well atleast you have something to look forward to

MrGoutHimself 12-09-2009 11:38 AM

We spend Christmas Eve night at my wife's paternal grandmother's house, where each person from youngest to oldest opens presents. We usually get there at 6pm and are sometimes lucky enough to be done by about 12:30 or so (there are around 50 people at this). Christmas morning my daughter opens her plethora of presents and then we go to lunch at her maternal grandmother's house and open presents again. We typically see my family later that day or not at all if my mother's refusing to take her prozac again.

Sometimes, if I'm really good and have been nice all year, I'll convince my wife to give me a Christmas Eve blowjob. Since that's the only one I'm getting, I try to relish it, but she prefers peppermint since she says it's more a candy cane than a hot dog.
-SRD

McHookerino 12-09-2009 11:40 AM

I get dragged to midnight mass with the wife on Christmas eve, after boiling the holy water when I walk in the door I normally get told how much a fucking sinner and failure I am by an old man who's made it his entire life to worship a magician and touch little boys

I then get dragged to my in-laws on Christmas where I normally hide out in a back bedroom and play x-box while they are all cheery and praying, and thankful and holiday spirited which annoys the fuck out of me. Then we eat lasagna (weird I know) and sit there for hours upon hours being forced to watch stupid holiday movies and talk about how god and the church needs to be shoved down our throats because this is not a Hallmark holiday.

I dread the holidays since my mom passed away

amylikewhoa 12-09-2009 11:44 AM

i drink copius amounts of vodka and eat chinese food with my jewish friends

ThatHaole 12-09-2009 01:51 PM

I wait for something horrible to happen; someone to die, a trip to the hospital, an exwife steal my dog, police arriving, someone vomiting, precious memories destroyed, any or all of the above.
I pretty much hate the holidays.

Pantera14 12-09-2009 04:35 PM

Every Christmas morning i wake up to Santa being in my room. He always kinda of smells like bourbon and cheese, and he kinda looks like my uncle (Maybe my Uncle is Santa!). I then always have to earn my presents and last year it was by dancing around in a women's nurse oufit while he films it, he said that he was having some hard times with money and he wanted something he could sell, (not sure who is gonna want a video like that?) Anyway i thought it was funny..............then he touches me :(

FortySuz&Two 12-09-2009 04:58 PM

i guess we'll start some new ones when the baby comes along. as of right now we go to my grandparents, open presents, and eat ourselves into a stupor.