The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Favorite Sandwich (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4093)

effjay 05-03-2008 03:13 PM

Favorite Sandwich

C'mon, I know quite a few of us here are hungry bastards a.k.a. fat. We spend a lot of time in front of the computer, and a sandwich (for me) typically makes the best surfing food. So let's here 'em: What's your favorite sandwich?

I'm a big fan of Corned beef sandwiches. Hit me up with some Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese and spicy mustard on Sourdough or Rye. Shit's delicious. I think I have a full fledged soft-on just thinking about that sandwich right now. What about ya'll?

Randal Graves 05-03-2008 03:31 PM

A badass sandwhich sound alot better than the shitty broccoli, cauliflower, & chicken I had for lunch.

That's off topic though. My favorite sandwhich is probably roast beef & provolone on grilled & buttered sourdough bread. Philly cheesesteaks are also pretty badass if they're made right.

The Godfather 05-03-2008 03:35 PM

I'm not fat, just big-boneded.

My favs are a cuban done right and pastrami on anything.

effjay 05-03-2008 03:48 PM

Leroy: all those cruciferous veggies got to make your farts just something vicious, yeah? Downside to training?

Randal Graves 05-03-2008 08:43 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

The veggies are the least of my worries when it comes to gas. The protein powder & milled flax are what really mess with my stomach. I take 2-3 Gas-X pills every day which really helps.

The food I eat isn't really a downside to MMA training. I'm not a pro fighter or anything. I just do it as a hobby. It's more like eating healthy food and training are what I do in an effort to be less fat. You can't really go to the gym with a stomach full of pizza anyway, but if you did it would make gym time worthless. I don't want to come off as if I'm obsessed with fitness or anything. Look at my pictures. I'm probably 220 in those damn things. I just have to eat really well & workout all the time to stay around 180-190 which annoys the hell out of. :mad: I'm just getting back into going to the gym & eating right so hopefully I can be under 200 by the end of summer.

Stl 05-03-2008 09:06 PM

Nothing better than sitting down with a big ole' Peanut Butter Jelly sandwich with some sweet tea

sportster 05-03-2008 10:24 PM

I'm partial to the Reuben - Pastrami (instead of corned beef), Sauerkraut, Swiss cheese & Thousand Island on dark rye bread.

fin 05-04-2008 08:40 AM

Meatball-motherfuckin-sub with mozzerella. Real, none of that Subway shit.

Fuck Jared.

mathiaswvu 05-04-2008 11:33 AM

Pittsburgh original Primanti Bros. Loose meat, cheese, french fries, tomatoes and coleslaw mashed between slices of fresh Italian bread.

mahler12 05-04-2008 06:28 PM

That looks so delicious.