The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Introduce Yourself Again (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1920)

JesusMartinez 02-02-2008 10:27 PM

Introduce Yourself Again

I haven't logged into the forum in a long time because I am too busy cropping pictures for no one to click on - but since it's saturday and I'm staying in and have no booze - this is what I've decided to do with myself.

My name is Jesus Martinez and DrunkenStepfather.com is kinda my website.
Who are you?

n2tattoos.lol 02-02-2008 10:54 PM

i'm the guy that comes for the free downloads, but ends up trying to decipher your drunken gibberish sentences that never end and go on forever so that i start to forget what the subject was and then i remember that i don't give a shit anyway, just like your mom doesn't give a shit about you and that's why you have a fat wife and have to self-medicate with alcohol to numb the depression, which is not really a depression so much as a reminder that you're still a part of the shit hole world.

so yeah, that's who i am.

JesusMartinez 02-02-2008 11:01 PM

Alcohol doesn't cure the flu but probably causes the flu and that's what this week's lesson was.

I think my sentences make sense and I guess that's all that matters...but I am glad you are watching me slowly dig my own grave.....it's nice to feel like I'm not dying a miserable life alone.

Deuce 02-03-2008 12:22 AM

My name's Mark and I'm a college student in central New York. I'm a Junior at SUNY Cortland (40 minutes south of Syracuse) and I am a Sport Management Major. I love this forum because it has a shit load of material to download, and because it isnt filled with asholes like other forums I am on. I despise people that leech and use the forum and do not contribute. I have a pretty busy schedule with work and school and all that but when I find time I like to contribute to this forum with what I can offer

Randal Graves 02-03-2008 12:39 AM

I'm a guy who wishes he could get stoned more because I really love smoking weed, but I have a real job that I hate and a 40 hour work week is fucking draining. I'm lazy as hell by nature so smoking is not conducive to me getting out of bed and going to work. I don't know what else there is to say.

mathiaswvu 02-03-2008 12:01 PM

I'm the guy who got food poisoning yesterday and threw up once out my mouth and twice out my ass in my sleep and ended up taking 3 showers that day but managed to see Rambo and not gross out the theatre with my silent whispers. surprisingly they did not play bodies at all in the movie.

DSF Guest 8 02-03-2008 01:52 PM

I am pendragon. I like weird news, free music, and wasting time. I waste alot of time and brain cells on this site. I am rooting for Jesus to beat the hell out of Perez.:)

bra1n 02-03-2008 03:33 PM

hi

im bra1n. I live in los angeles. I smoke weed all day. Get paid to do next to nothing. I fuck skinny girls and pretend they are fat. i drink to forget what i just remembered. i live by one motto; live. I like this forum/site. I dont think im a leech, but i do download a bunch with no thanks or contribution and i pass it around to all my friends and pretend that im some sort of cyber genius who some how produces free stuff. Did i mention i smoke weed? you do a good job jesus, no matter what your mom says.

Deuce 02-03-2008 03:52 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

that would be the definition of a leech my friend. not only a leech, but the worst kind.

tiger 02-03-2008 04:48 PM

I am a long time visitor and recent poster. I love this site and forum. I am an avid movie and music fan and write a movie review blog.

Peace!