The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Clit Piercing (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=948)

Miss ~Chloe~ 12-05-2007 10:39 AM

Clit Piercing

Ive been thinking about getting my clit pierced. This has always been something i wanted to do, but ive looked up stuff but there really wasnt anything. So i was wondering what you know about that kind of piercing and the dangers. And also if anyone has one.

goonarms 12-05-2007 12:47 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

All i know is that they are hot as hell, just like Nipple Peircings... Nothing better to gently tug on! :)... Though i heard that a clit peircing if done improperly can desensitize the pleasure... but then again i heard it can greatly increase it as well.

Shasturbator 12-05-2007 02:02 PM

Code:

well the most dangerous thing would probably be not knowing what a guy's reaction will be, it could be good, it could be bad. I would suggest getting it done and posting pics on here, I promise we will give honest opinions, or if you rather, just post a pic of your un-pierced clit on here and we can give advise on even getting it done in the first place. WE ARE HERE TO HELP!!

shaitanwampyr 12-05-2007 09:05 PM

Some information for you

BME is a communty that has alot of info available. Try this as a start..
Link Here,
I would suggest you ask around, find out if any friends have a similar piercing to what you want and talk to them about any problems. Then ask where they had it done at.
From what I understand keeping the piercing site clean is super important. Also, just prior to going in make sure you shower and douche. They may not say anything right away but I have friends that have horror stories about customers.
Make sure you are comfortable with who you are dealing with and what you are getting. :) Good luck!

Randal Graves 12-05-2007 10:15 PM

My logic is: Don't pierce something that you truly can't live without. I have both ears done and I had my nose once. Tounge & dong though are two things that will never get done. Potential for slight disfiguration is one thing. Losing my cock or my tongue is not a risk I'm willing to take.

Miss ~Chloe~ 12-06-2007 11:57 AM

Code:

OOOOH...great link. i never thought about looking there! thank you :)

thanks to everyone for the help!
I am most definitely NOT going to post pics. unless im feeling frisky haha :p

Camlawnman 12-06-2007 06:34 PM

You tube clit piercing

ive seen this one and ohers with a front voiew around the web http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ31lQTQzb8

the-crutch 12-10-2007 12:51 AM

Code:

link says it is private, i have to except the persons friend link or some shit.

houdav 01-07-2008 09:20 PM

wassup with the youtube link?

satan666 01-11-2008 09:54 PM

Miss Chloe after it happens could we see some pics please?? :D