The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   golfing cutie found Dead (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34170)

skywalker 05-11-2010 12:17 PM

golfing cutie found Dead

LPGA player Blasberg dies; police investigating

LAS VEGAS (AP)?LPGA golfer Erica Blasberg died Sunday in a Las Vegas suburb according to police and her agent.
Henderson police spokesman Keith Paul said Monday that authorities were investigating the 25-year-old American?s death. It was not immediately clear whether foul play was involved.
Paul said police responded to a 911 call and were dispatched to Blasberg?s suburban three-bedroom house around 3 p.m. on Sunday. Paul declined to say who made the call, saying it was part of the investigation.

Blasberg?s agent, Chase Callahan, confirmed her death but declined to provide details because of the investigation.

Messages left with the coroner?s office in Las Vegas on Monday were not returned.

Blasberg played her only LPGA Tour event this year two weeks ago in Mexico and tied for 44th.

She found greater success in college, winning six times in two years at the University of Arizona and playing on the Curtis Cup team in 2004. She turned professional that year.

LPGA spokesman David Higdon called Blasberg?s death a ?tough hit? for women?s golf.

?She was a very popular player and well-liked and we?re going to miss her,? Higdon said. ?This is a very close-knit group of players and tour and we?re saddened by what happened.?

LPGA player Meg Mallon said the news will ?hit hard? for tour participants.

?I?m just very sad and just really kind of sick to my stomach that a life ended so young,? Mallon said.

?People in Mexico passed her by or hit balls next to her on the range and everyone?s having their own moments right now,? she said.

Blasberg?s death was first reported by Golfweek magazine.
Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Foetus 05-11-2010 12:20 PM

a "tough hit" that will "hit hard"

mr.brownfella 05-11-2010 01:08 PM

Rest in Peace, young one, taken far to soon!

bigsqwill 05-11-2010 01:38 PM

Only the good...

What the fuck is wrong with the world? Got a daughter coming in July and all I can think about is elongating my beard and heading to Amish country. Then again that movie Witness was fucked up. Damn whole world is shot. RIP

n2tattoos.lol 05-11-2010 10:03 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

send your daughter to live with Mega. she'll grow up in a very, very loving home.

ThatHaole 05-11-2010 10:55 PM

First she was like

Then Mega's cock was like

Then she was like

Tablefor5 05-11-2010 11:06 PM

that sure is a damn shame!