The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   copying games Mostly xbox 360 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=9737)

adhesivestp 09-12-2008 05:20 PM

copying games Mostly xbox 360

I use to be into all that game copying stuff with playstation and getting mod chips in my playstation to make them work but stopped after playstation. My little bro now keeps asking me about copying games for his xbox 360. I read up a little bit and see their are programs like game x copy and crap that will copy games and you dont need a mod to play them. Is this true? If so what is the best program to use to copy xbox360 games without a mod and taking that shit apart?

SirLongFoot 09-12-2008 05:22 PM

you might be able to copy the game, but I believe the 360 must be modded to play them.

Choppie 09-12-2008 05:24 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

For all your burning questions and needs. There are links to places that do the mods as well.

Yes, your 360 will need the mod for the burnt games to work.

adhesivestp 09-12-2008 05:25 PM

alrighty thanks guys, I figured those programs were to good to be true just using straight copying. Looks like my little brother should have picked an easier hacking hobby...

RvP 09-13-2008 08:03 AM

yea check out 360 dvd drive flashing, thats how you modd it, change the firmware on your dvd drive then it lets you play copies

kt2008 09-13-2008 10:47 AM

what about playstation 3, do you need a mod? also i see dvdfab copies games too

deadinabottle 09-13-2008 12:02 PM

Code:

i imagine the ps3 is going to be hard to copy considering its bluray and most people dont have a burner that supports that

strommsarnac 09-13-2008 06:47 PM

I thought that if you mod a 360 and connect it to Xbox Live, it gets disabled.

I say this because I know 4 people who have a modded 360 and they say they can't play online because of this.

doubledip 10-15-2008 12:03 PM

Code:

No to my knowledge, it's only if you are using a game that's not copied from retail, like a "preview" version or something of that sort...then you get booted for like a month...make sure you get "confirmed retail versions" etc...