The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Naomi Watts Full Frontal Nude (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=16388)

Frothy Afterbirth 02-22-2009 07:13 AM

Naomi Watts Full Frontal Nude

Taken 2 months after she gave birth. I'm not going to hyperlink the pics since this guy who runs his website where these images are found is cool.

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

For anyone who thinks C-section scars are sexy.

I don't.

scampr 02-23-2009 03:50 PM

she's looking pretty fuckin good for just having given birth recently!!

Frothy Afterbirth 02-23-2009 06:59 PM

She needs to work on that pooch and start doing crunches already. I mean look what those inhumans Heidi Klum and Brooke Burke have done popping out 3 copies without one stretch mark to speak for.

hellboy 02-26-2009 04:44 PM

it really depends on the person. I know a woman that used to be a supermodel in europe (i know you won't believe me but I could care less) and she is quite tall and skinny and when she was pregnant it barely showed until the later stages and then after she had the kid she lost all the weight really fast, as in a week or two. so I think it really depends on the person. Plus I think it depends on the diet the woman had during pregnancy as most women give in to their urges for bad food then.