The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE hate when they go into a restroom and see someone not wash their hands? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=32616)

Tablefor5 04-03-2010 08:40 PM

DAE hate when they go into a restroom and see someone not wash their hands?

DAE hate when they go into a restroom and see someone not wash their hands?

I see this all the damn time when fuckers take a piss and just walk right by the sinks and out the door.

"Hey fucker I have to touch that door when I leave!"

That is why I always throw my paper towel away outside of the restroom, b/c sick fucks don't wash their hands

fuzzy_warbles 04-03-2010 09:37 PM

Yes, especially in restaurants.
I want to point him out to everybody-
"Hey everybody! This guy didn't wash his hands, now he's handling his kid's food!"
Sick fucks.

satan666 04-04-2010 03:15 AM

I'm right there with ya table... and i see this shit all the time.

maxbailey 04-04-2010 02:30 PM

I agree, I also feel like telling everyone about it. I once saw a guy come out a toilet cubicle eating a burger or something after taking a rather noisy shit and walk straight out the door to his family.

MillyMc 04-04-2010 04:50 PM

i def notice and get all judgemental.....until i get drunk. them its just too big a timeconsumer that is keeping me from my beer.

its all mental anyway. the guy feeding his kid didnt make the kid sick. the guy shitting while eating burger was good.

mr.brownfella 04-04-2010 08:21 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I once was at a meeting when some joker pulled that not washing of the hands. Then 20 minutes later I see the same dude shaking hands with everyone. I told the people I came with and we all pretend to sneeze in our hands so we did not shake hands with that sick jerk.

Pobs 04-05-2010 03:12 AM

Place I notice this the most is at the cinema. Guys just do there business and walk out and I'm thinking "I've gotta touch that door on the way out that you just got your germs all over".

And then those same guys probably go back, sit down and share someones popcorn.......

FortySuz&Two 04-05-2010 12:01 PM

not the same thing but one time i was at taco bell and they had their tea urns sitting on the counter so you could just refill your own tea. this stupid little teenager put her mouth right on the spout and drank straight from the urn! when my order was ready i said to the lady behind the counter i just want you to know that that girl right there, and i pointed at her so she would know i was talking about her, put her mouth on your tea urn and drank out of it. the look on the girls face and the looks of everyone looking at her was priceless. i just took my food and left feeling quite smug.

Foetus 04-05-2010 12:40 PM

Code:

gross. we went to CiCi's pizza once, not sure if you have those wherever you live, and they have the parmesan and red pepper shakers on the table, and we saw a little kid just licking the shit out of the parmesan shaker while his mother sat there with her other 4 kids, one of whom got sick and vomitted on the floor. weve never been to another CiCis pizza since.

rankamateur 04-05-2010 01:02 PM

Code:

That sound's like CiCi's to me.