The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Fantasy Sports (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4587)

beastley 05-16-2008 02:51 PM

Fantasy Sports

As most of the members here may know/should be able to tell, I love sports.

And with following sports, I end up playing fantasy sports a lot.

I use Yahoo, and play baseball, bball and football.

I know baseball is already started, but they do have midseason sign ups available if we have enough to start a dsf league.

Or we can wait for football season, that would be pretty cool, and I'm sure we could find enough guys/girls.

Of course, those who are reg. posters would get higher preference. But let me know if you guys are interested in baseball for now.

Also, I am not really open to playing anywhere but Yahoo, cuz I've tried ESPN and FoxSports and I don't like either one.

Any thoughts or takers?

Shasturbator 05-16-2008 03:00 PM

I had planned on starting a DSF fantasy football league...we did do a NCAA tourney bracket, I think Pendragon won it...

kt2008 05-16-2008 04:00 PM

i would definately be up for some fantasy football,baseball not so much

Stl 05-16-2008 04:01 PM

Count me in for any sports fantasy.

n8van2 05-16-2008 11:29 PM

If you need someone, I'm up for it. I've done leagues in every fantasy sport on Yahoo.

Shasturbator 05-17-2008 12:01 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

If we do NFL, I suggest we go through foxsports, that's the official NFL fantasy....and I also suggest a live draft....much much better, I'm willing to get up in the middle of the night or anytime....so lets start talking about it NOW!!!!!

idahotransplant 05-17-2008 12:21 AM

I'm in. What site we play on doesn't matter much to me. Especially since I'm going to get my ass handed to me. My teams always look good on paper and seem to get the shit kicked out of them every time.

Shasturbator 05-17-2008 12:59 AM

I'll set it up, but again, it works best doing a LIVE DRAFT if we can all get together here and get a time and day we can get it on....

beastley 05-17-2008 01:04 AM

yo shasturbator, no chance in getting it on yahoo?

i really like yahoo since ive used it for the past 5+ yrs.
i was going to do the tourney on foxsports but ended up not doing it cuz i didnt wanna register for yt another site....

can we take a vote? or is there a reason u dont wanna do yahoo?

i know u said fox is the 'official' fantasy sports home for the nfl, but is there another reason or would u not mind doing it on yahoo?

salutationsb 05-17-2008 10:49 AM

Im huge into baseball, bball and football. Would love to get into some leagues. Let me know if you need some extra guys. Lata