The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   **Thunderdome** flaming goes here (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4419)

satan666 05-14-2008 02:49 AM

**Thunderdome** flaming goes here

This going to work like the "Offensive Jokes" thread - If you dont want to read the fighting, dont click into this thread.

This is the place that i will move any arguments that start to disrupt other threads. I will MOVE all the said posts and they will appear here for you to carry on the argument.

I very rarely delete posts. I like the off topic randomness that you find in each thread. Recently our very own "Topless pics = avatar" thread got hijacked by an argument. I deleted some posts and Frothy Afterbirth got up in arms about it. So from now on I am not going to delete posts, i will move them here.

binary_jester 05-14-2008 02:50 AM

You Suck!!!!

satan666 05-14-2008 02:55 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

hahahahaha

Randal Graves 05-14-2008 06:51 AM

I actually like seeing some of the shit I post get deleted. The only reason I ever get into petty arguments is because I'm annoyed. If it all get's deleted, I don't have to look at it and my annoyance is no longer fueled.

Choppie 05-14-2008 07:20 AM

Figured I'd enter and pass gas before leaving and baring the door.:D

Shasturbator 05-14-2008 07:28 AM

Code:

I have a question, is there a college course to study Santa and the Easter Bunny? Because apparently there are courses to study Global Warming...

that should get something started:D

BigMac63 05-14-2008 08:22 AM

Code:

Hey, wait a minute! Santa and the Easter Bunny are fictional creations aimed at duping weak minded individuals (like children) and , oh... wait never mind, carry on.

SexyLion 05-14-2008 08:30 AM

You know, for every fart you let out, you kill a polar bear....bastards!!!!

DAS 05-14-2008 08:46 AM

Code:

That is some funny shit...LOL:D

binary_jester 05-14-2008 11:29 AM

This is it? The "Dude we annihilate souls here." forum in a thread called Thunderdome, and the best we can do is fart jokes? If you're going to sit at the adult table, you had better bring something better than that.

At least Shasturbator tired to pick a fight, as stunted and backwards as it was. I'll suspend the irony of Shasturbator debating global warming. Maybe if it was a discussion of which american beer tastes the worst, I'll give you cred, but global warming? Things like car*bon di*ox*ide & green house gass*es might be a touch above your pay grade.

..and farting? Dear god. Maybe that was funny in 6th grade, which is possibly as far as your education extends. Perhaps this is a hacker trick and instead of DSF, I was redirected to the Spongebob Squarepants forum.

So lower your estrogen levels ladies, cowboy up and bring it.

ARRRRGGGGGGHHH!!

[goes to kick the cat]