The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Poll: Do you Manscape? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=6545)

trespass 06-20-2008 04:27 PM

Poll: Do you Manscape?

Fellas, do you manscape? Do you like your shit so dense that a weedwhacker couldn't cut through it? Do you like to keep it tidy? Or do you smooth it out like a 10 year old boy?

Ladies, how do you like your men?

jo_dile 06-20-2008 04:35 PM

I appreciate greatly the manscaping... Im more likely go down there if the biness is taken care of.....Ive said it before-Im not a fan of pubes.. and if I can keep my chocha nice and hair free well.... Id appreciate if he did also. Im wouldnt go completely bare but I dont want to have to bust out a machete to get through to what Im looking for...just sayin... :D

admiral 06-20-2008 08:59 PM

The worst part about taking it all off is that you have to keep it off because when it grows back it itches like a bad case of crabs.

Marie-Eve Martinez 06-20-2008 10:13 PM

A guy friend of mine got a brazilian wax for this newspaper that wanted to write an article about it here.

I made him show me. He looked like a baby!!

Shasturbator 06-20-2008 10:47 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

try a guy with a bigger cock? kidding jo.....I like the wife keeping hers neat, so I return the favor and stay neat as well....

Yalvulcon 06-20-2008 10:50 PM

as long as the wife keeps hers trimmed i keep mine as well

Badcat 06-20-2008 11:58 PM

you gotta keep it tidy so you can see the tree thru the forrest.

effjay 06-21-2008 02:12 AM

I like any trick to make my weiner look bigger. So not only do I shave it, but I installed a magnifying glass right above it. And some tricky mirrors. Gets them every time. :D

MEGADOUCHE 06-21-2008 07:06 AM

didn't we already have this discussion?

i never know how far to take it before it starts to feel a little gay. should the sack be shaved or merely trimmed? should the rest be contoured into some geometric shape? i'll stick with just keeping the shit from poking her in the eye.

n2tattoos.lol 06-22-2008 02:49 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

and strobelights, don't forget strobelights