The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Circumcized or not? does it matter? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=10291)

jay92388 09-29-2008 04:28 PM

Circumcized or not? does it matter?

I am wondering how many girls or guys whatever floats your boats prefer circ over non circ or if there is any difference at all? I just got circumcized(painful as fuck) and I've noticed that it feels insanely better in bed...So for women, Do you like circ better, and men, do you as well for feeling?

Tablefor5 09-29-2008 05:19 PM

jay i have a 16 month old at home and we decided not to circumcise him. Actually the little guy has never been inside a hospital we had him at home. So being one that got circumcised later on in life. Can I ask the reasoning behind it?

Not being a perv, just asking out of curiosity.

jay92388 09-29-2008 06:31 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Well I had phimosis...When I had sex, my skin was unable to retract so it was very painful so I had a choice to either get it cut and deal with pain for a month or deal with pain for the rest of my life...It was hard to do but I like how it feels now and I do like the look of it as well. I had to get it done, so the reasoning behind it was strictly medical.

Mr Handlebars 09-29-2008 07:36 PM

In jewish law, every male offspring is circumcized by their 8th day, so for me there was never a choice. I have friends who aren't cut and chose to have their kids done while they were in the hospital to save them the hassle for when they get older.

beastley 10-06-2008 09:32 PM

im circumsized. not religious. when my parents had me, it was the common idea that circumcision was healthier. which it sorta is, i guess. just less cleaning and less chance of dirt causing problems, right?

forumlover 10-06-2008 09:54 PM

as a girl, i've had both, and tbh, the uncut one felt a little better, not that much, but a little. look wise the cut one is so much easier on the eyes.

but at the end of the day it doenst matter, who its attached to does.

FortySuz&Two 10-07-2008 11:23 AM

i've never been w/ someone who isn't circumcised so i guess my opinion really doesn't matter. i've never seen an uncircumcised one with my own eyes either so i'm not really sure what my thoughts might be. i worked with a woman who was married to a guy who wasn't circumcised and she said she kept infections the whole time she was married b/c they can store yeast infections and give them right back to you. that sucks.

beastley 10-07-2008 12:06 PM

Code:

yeah, thats the whole havingtokeepitclean thing which im glad i dont have to worry about

Tablefor5 10-07-2008 01:55 PM

Code:

its amazing the difference soap and water makes...

If the pecker smells like a homeless man then you might want to scrub extra hard next time...

serafina 02-03-2009 05:48 AM

Uncircumcised is fun because you can play with the foreskin, but I don't have much of a preference either way. They look pretty much the same when hard so it doesn't really matter.