The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Favorite Sandwich (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4093)

megagreg1 05-04-2008 06:55 PM

num nums

There is place in Southern California Called THE HAT. they serve the best pastrami sandwiches I have ever had pretty cheap to. Love me a pastrami sandwich. That and a good Cheese steak.

DAS 05-04-2008 09:59 PM

Cubans with Plantain Chips and Monte Cristo's with Steak Fries and Honey Mustard...

Shasturbator 05-04-2008 10:03 PM

fucking bologna and cheese, with mayo (not salad dressing)

BigMac63 05-04-2008 11:56 PM

Never met a sandwich I didn't like...

drewdog 05-05-2008 08:14 AM

Place up in Binghamton NY, spiedie and rib pit, ask for the Buffalo style chicken spiedie.

pre-cubed, marinated grilled chicken, hot sauce, blue cheese, lettuce and tomato. so messy, so good.

Mohaman Cheez 05-05-2008 10:47 PM

I gotta go with JawjaBill and DAS,nothing like a cuban made right. And a homemade breaded chicken cutlet on white with mayo salt and pepper.

effjay 05-05-2008 10:49 PM

A good Cubano is always great, but at least up here in the NW there are way more places that do them wrong than do them right. And Mohaman, I say take that chicken cutley though a little marinara, maybe some mots and a bit of basil, go for the Chicken Parm. But with Mayo, S&P, I'd only be missing the 'merican Cheese on that sucka'.

Mohaman Cheez 05-05-2008 11:16 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I'm lucky that way Effjay,Jersey has ALOT of places that make bangin' cubans.And agreed with the Parm,but upgrade the white bread to fresh italian bread and I'm there.

alittleoffhedy 05-05-2008 11:21 PM

there's the tiniest, crappiest-looking deli in paramus, NJ called "Chick's" and it's the best deli ever. seriously, anything from there is amazing. but i always get the buffalo chicken sandwich (chicken, lettuce, buffalo sauce on a roll.)

effjay 05-05-2008 11:22 PM

Yeah man, but sometimes that white bread when it gets soggy with the cheese and it's gooey. It's pretty awesome. And I missed that DAS said earlier Monte Cristos. Those things are great man, but I have mine with Strawberry preserves. Normally don't dig the meat and fruit thing, but it's like meaty french toast! Best thing ever.