The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - DSF Jail (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Jail (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=10430)

JesusMartinez 10-03-2008 12:54 PM

The Jail

I am all for freedom of speech and shit like that, but sometimes people get annoying. Whoever is creating the new accounts on here using other people's identities are getting banned. If you don't play nice, you don't play at all.

That's just how it's gotta be. I think the forum prison was a good idea and you just had to go and ruin that. Asshole.

Omaplata 10-03-2008 01:01 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

All due respect, the forum jail could be a good idea but it's completely arbitrary. It could also be bogus because your mod is walking around trying to prove he has the biggest internet dick. We weren't making fun of any new members or other members. In fact, I was making fun of Angelo. It's not surprising that he ran Marie-Eve off the forum with the way he acts around here. You're losing members every single day. It probably won't make you or break you, but common sense tells me that people are more successful when volume is high.

BlackCrypt 10-03-2008 08:02 PM

There are some trying to jack on other peoples accounts? Thats fuckery of the highest order!

I have 2 nyms, and Lucas knows them both. I have no reason to pose as another. Any hints on who was doing it?