The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Confessions to Jesus (Martinez) of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Am i stupid? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=14714)

Chesty LaRue 01-25-2009 09:21 PM

Am i stupid?

Deleted

n2tattoos.lol 01-25-2009 11:31 PM

alright, i'll be first. chesty, you're probably not gonna get a lot of replies, cuz it's a bit awkward since we know the both of you.

sorry brodie, but i gotta go with chesty on this one. sounds like you were being kind of a dick. unless there's some particular reason you need to be at your place every night, give the girl what she needs.

granted, this is a kinda one sided opinion and we've only got one side of the story.

n2tattoos.lol 01-25-2009 11:38 PM

well, where is that bastard! i need to yell at him for making a great pair of boobs unhappy! :D

tripwire 01-26-2009 11:36 AM

i wont even get caught up in the middle of that......
please post and elaborate after the "fuck me like you hate me" sex.........

FortySuz&Two 01-26-2009 08:33 PM

i don't understand why he's mad at you. he was drunk and snuck out with out telling you he was leaving. what if he had gotten into an accident.

serafina 01-28-2009 02:43 AM

I'm sorry Chesty. Men can be such assholes sometimes and be totally oblivious to it.

Striker 01-28-2009 08:51 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Dump his ass.

Moose_Thompson 01-28-2009 09:12 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yeah, fuck 'em. Why not.

Chesty LaRue 01-28-2009 11:24 PM

Its nice that you guys are trying to stand up for me. Thank you. I'm not going to dump him though. Brodie is the best man i've ever met and i want a relationship with him,. Those take work not just dumping someone.

amylikewhoa 01-29-2009 02:33 AM

you gotta do what makes you happy and not give a fuck what anyone else tells you to do. so what do you think?