The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Sarah Hyland - Alleged Leaked Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=82233)

MadamMeow 07-14-2017 06:17 PM

Sarah Hyland - Alleged Leaked Pics

johnp3q 07-15-2017 01:11 PM

better body than expected

Stantz 07-15-2017 01:51 PM

Just had the whole set leaked on 4chan. A couple in the set clearly aren't of her (no scars), and the blowjob pic could be absolutely anybody. Same with the videos. No face = no proof

KULLPRIT 07-16-2017 02:26 AM

http://thefappeningblog.com/sarah-hy...eaked-1-photo/

MadamMeow 07-16-2017 09:53 AM

Stantz 07-16-2017 02:08 PM

Had a heated discussion about these on /b/ earlier. The blowjob pic definitely isn't her as her ear isn't shaped like that, and the very yellow lower body shot is of someone else as that person seems to be missing the lower abdominal scars Sarah's had since childhood

I'm an empiricist with autism. You have no idea how important this shit is to me

Stantz 07-16-2017 02:16 PM

Oh, by the wway, the guy who got these pics is allegedly releasing an Ariel Winter set as well as a ScarJo masterbating video. I'll believe it when I see it, but hope springs eternal

MadamMeow 07-17-2017 03:48 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Well I'm not that and I agree that it is important. Why do they need to throw the not her crap in the mix at all. I'll never get why they do that lol.