The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scarlett Johansson - outside 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' in Hollywood - 4/8/19 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=91915)

MadamMeow 04-09-2019 03:48 AM

Scarlett Johansson - outside 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' in Hollywood - 4/8/19

ktmlew 04-09-2019 04:40 PM

Oddly enough she was involved in some kind of kerfuffle on her way out. Her security team took her to the police station after an altercation of some sort with paparazzi. probably much ado about nothing.

MadamMeow 04-09-2019 06:02 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Seems you're right. :)

Code:

Seems because of this she went to the police and then she brought up Princess Di.

Code:

I dunno, I don't think her and Princess Di are in the same ball park. Even if ScarJo was our Miss DSF 2014.

To me it's more likely the the royals were behind it for her affair than the paparazzi going crazy with their criminal pasts to assassinate her. Just sayin'.