The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How far will you go on the first date? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=11511)

rumpleforeskin 10-28-2008 02:53 PM

How far will you go on the first date?

i'm sure we've all slept with people on the first date but if it's someone you you've been interested in a long time is it right to sleep with them right away? what are the usual consequences?

my ex-fiance blew me in my car on the first date. i was immediately in love. she broke my heart i hope she dies.

Tablefor5 10-28-2008 05:28 PM

she must of went on another date...

Frothy Afterbirth 10-28-2008 06:38 PM

If both of you have known each other for awhile and have a yearning to knock it then I really don't see much a problem other than the usual, ie. prego, stds. I woudn't call a chick a slut and look down on her who I know isn't loose but will put out on the first date because she feels comfortable with me.

Trips 10-28-2008 08:40 PM

I'd go in anally. I mean to prove that it isn't a fluke. Totally a gut call

mr.brownfella 10-28-2008 08:48 PM

It depends on how dinner goes and normally I follow the 3 date rule. That way I can protect myself and filter out.

TheSNakE 10-28-2008 09:34 PM

lewdown 10-28-2008 09:52 PM

I've fucked on a first date more times than I would like to admit, as quite honestly, I shouldn't have been on a date with some of those girls at all, let alone fucking them, but when you are in your 20s, sex is sex. I think like a lot of guys, we'll go as far as the girl is interested in going.

As for my new wife (new as in newlywed, not that I had another), she actually gave up the ass on our first date, although that was after fooling around (making out, foreplay, oral, sex, etc.) from around midnight until 5 in the morning. I must admit, at the end of that date, I was in love, and it's been five and a half years now together.

Randal Graves 10-28-2008 10:40 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

^^^pretty much the answer right there.

Trips 10-28-2008 10:52 PM

Code:

If you don't make her go a step further than she wants, then how do you really really know she likes you?

Carlos Spicy Wiener 10-28-2008 11:17 PM

Code:

lol......

Depends on if I use the roofy Colada.........Gigitty Gigitty