The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Guys..when you piss in public (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3751)

Shasturbator 04-19-2008 11:59 PM

Guys..when you piss in public

where is your aim?

Thomas 04-20-2008 12:03 AM

the toilet paper roll

binary_jester 04-20-2008 01:05 AM

As someone who sandals quite often, I hate pissing at a urinal next to another.

Jules Winfield 04-20-2008 04:07 PM

Big E...

...your question was too precise...the good stories are the ones when you are drunk in downtown Wilmington, NC and you find the nearest public office building and piss on the lowest window...or to answer your Q...i try to make it in...but there have been occasions where i've merely opened the door in a seedy bar and pissed on the wall right inside....

Randal Graves 04-20-2008 04:14 PM

When I piss in a public toilet I just make sure I don't get any on me. That's my only real concern.

Shasturbator 04-21-2008 07:39 AM

Trus Story

In high school, we were piss drunk at the rodeo (Big deal in Sikeston, MO) and my buddy decided the line to the restroom was too long and thought he would just walk around to the back and piss behind them, just as he started pissing, cop tapps him on his shoulder, he is drunk, so, 180% spin to see who it was....that's right, pissing on the cop's legs....wish I had a camera....good times...

Randal Graves 04-21-2008 05:01 PM

I got water tossed on me once at a college football game because some douchebag in the concession stand thought I was pissing on the wall or some shit. In reality some random chick asked me to block her while she pissed behind the building. I obviously agreed because I got to see drunk girl vagina when she pulled her pants down. I was pissed at first because I was drunk too, but in retrospect I'm OK with getting a cup of water tossed on me in exchange for seeing a chick's crotch.

Striker 04-22-2008 05:00 PM

Depends on the restroom. If it already looks disgusting, I'll be less inclined to use toilet paper to lift the seat. If it looks like it was just cleaned, I might even forgo the toilet paper glove when lifting it. If it looks like complete shit, I probably won't even bother lifting the seat.

Thomas 04-22-2008 05:42 PM

toilet paper glove? just lift the seat with your foot...ftw?

Striker 04-22-2008 06:20 PM

Either or.