The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Millions For Reals (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=44877)

Eccles 09-08-2011 03:42 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

If you want to reach a million then you need to be more systematic.

Just post random crap don't spend time actually thinking about stuff

Eccles 09-08-2011 03:42 PM

For example

Eccles 09-08-2011 03:43 PM

qcvbgfr'[;#]

Expletive 09-08-2011 03:49 PM

Code:

I agree, but then, imagine a thousand years from now when they're going over the stuff we post now. Imagine how hungry their minds would be for a peek into what we thought, or felt; our dreams, our fears, our failures, our random nothings.

When humanity has finally achieved greatness, and become the universal rapist they're meant to be, and when the rookies among them are doubtful that raping whole civilizations is what it truly means to be human, they'd be able to look back at us, and say: "Those sick fucks dreamed of what we have, so let's make 'em proud." They'd read our post, see our documents, pictures, files, and skull fuck some alien some where because secretly that's what all DSF members dream of; school fucking aliens.

Eccles 09-08-2011 03:55 PM

Code:

It is the dream

Expletive 09-08-2011 05:41 PM

Code:

We need to work on a drug that kills depression, and encourages enthusiasm. Drugs that kills boredom, and increase productivity. We can do it too, because we're smarter than we were as a species, and within enough time, and thought experiments, I foresee us becoming the dominate species in existence; all across the endless space.

Expletive 09-10-2011 07:34 PM

Endless space my fucking ass. I've come to the realization that whenever the time comes to ditch this fucking hot country, I'd have to carry the household family with me. Not a daunting prospect, since they're that rusty nail that scraps my ribcage daily, fucking good times with this lot.

Expletive 09-10-2011 07:37 PM

Could it be considered stealing if I amalgamated a lot of different source codes together, then compiled them all, then, decompiled it, converting all of it to Assembly. Convert it to another language, recompile and sell the final product? Is that stealing?

josehl 09-20-2011 09:35 AM

C'mon. Keep posting Expl.

KrakeN 09-21-2011 11:19 PM

Wow...a thread this long and no tits?!? Let me help you...sheesh!