The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Man's 'failure' (girls answer please) (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34506)

Anonymous 05-20-2010 12:59 PM

Man's 'failure' (girls answer please)

I am together with my girlfriend for quite some time now (2 years a long distance relationship seeing eachother one week a month) and I was never able to give her an orgasm .. (yes shame on me i know). Ok this sounds bad but i would like to know if i am really the only one to blame.

My girlfriend finds her pussy digusting! She NEVER played with it before. Even washing properly is a nightmare for her! She is NEVER horny and when I 'play' with it she just runs away because it tickles too much. I tried everything. Once in the bathtub I even forced her to take the hard beam of the shower head for quite some time and she just started crying!!!

I tried slow, hard, clit, g-spot, licking (she actually doesn't want it as she finds it disgusting), ... only with the hand, when we were having sex, gently, hard, once (happened more often but remember this time now) i was fucking her for 40 minutes without stopping at a serious rate and still no succes!!! The best i get is ... stop i feel like peeing :( or hey this is too hard

So girls, you know best, what do you think? Am I the only one to blame? Any other hints? ;)

el_victorino 05-20-2010 01:15 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Send her back to the Real Doll factory and trade her in for a different model.

Foetus 05-20-2010 02:30 PM

have her dress up as Viggo Mortensen in The Lord Of The Rings and youll probably fuck her harder, and that might get her off. Im sure youll cum harder anyway

skywalker 05-20-2010 02:50 PM

she is sexually repressed. She has some deep emotional issues that prevents her from being comfortable w/ her sexuality. She is not going to change w/ out years of therapy. There is nothing you can do like touch her in the right spot that is going to make a damn bit of difference. either accept it or move on.

Dr Phil out

or do what Foetus said, that always works for me, sometime I like Dumbledore from Harry potter too!

Anonymous 05-20-2010 02:52 PM

Sorry Mr. H., it's just you :(

n2tattoos.lol 05-20-2010 09:11 PM

what the fuck are you complaining about! who cares if she has an orgasm. get yours and get the fuck off.

and stop being such a fucking pussy.

satan666 05-20-2010 09:31 PM

Code:

hahah Fo realz :D

Foetus 05-21-2010 08:28 AM

Code:

no shit! next thing you know, he will start a thread asking what kind of cologne we all wear..........wait:eek:

Anonymous 05-21-2010 03:45 PM

its cool how he asked (girls answer please) and only girls answered so far

ThatHaole 05-21-2010 04:33 PM

Code:

Sick Burn!